Reports To: Rocky Mountain District Kiwanis Foundation Board
Time Commitment/Wages: 30 hrs avg per month, depending on workload $17 per hour
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The RMDK Foundation Executive Director supports all aspects of the RMDK Foundation activities.
Principal activities include: all administrative activities required in the operation of the foundation, assistance with the financial activities in coordination with the Treasurer and Finance Committee, and implementation of fund raising activities in coordination with the Fund Raising Committee. The Foundation Assistant is expected to attend Board meetings, conferences, and conventions as directed by the foundation president.
• Serve as liaison between Rocky Mountain District Kiwanis clubs and the RMDK Foundation, by responding to phone/email/mail inquiries.
• Organize and implement Foundation Board quarterly meetings in coordination with the Foundation President.
• Coordinate with Foundation President to develop board agendas, presentations, computer and telephonic communications, minutes, and other Foundation Board correspondence.
• Maintain Foundation office, including organizing and maintaining the repository for official Foundation documents and compliance with Colorado Secretary of State (SoS) filings.
• Process all recognition awards in coordination with the Awards Committee.
• Receive, record, deposit, and reconcile all foundation donations and contributions. This includes check and cash deposits and credit card processing.
• Receive, review, and coordinate with Foundation Treasurer on office and member reimbursement
MARKETING & FUNDRAISING:
• Collect all Foundation pledge forms.
• Write thank you notes to all donors and contributors within 5 business days.
• Assist in implementation of on-going and ad hoc fund raising programs in coordination with the Fund Raising Committee.
• Assist the Executive Committee in organizing the annual meeting for the Foundation.
• Assist in implementation of on-going and ad hoc marketing activities in coordination with the Marketing Committee.
• Submit or prepare Foundation information for publications as required to ensure consistent branding and messaging throughout the Kiwanis family, funders, and community.
• Assist in the development of Foundation videos and presentations.
• Develop and maintain the Foundation website and other social media as directed by the Executive Committee.
• Participate in special projects as requested and other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated success using the Web, email, and social media as marketing tools.
• Demonstrated experience in special events implementation.
• Demonstrated skills in graphic design.
• Experience in a position that required management of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Appropriate demeanor and attire, as it corresponds to the occasion, is expected as this position represents the foundation.
• Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentially.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess a valid Colorado State Driver’s License.
• Must pass a national background check.
• Experience in fundraising, marketing, or a public relations position with a non-profit organization is preferred.
• Knowledge of Kiwanis is preferred.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Feed guests at Ronald McDonald House
Feed guests at Ronald McDonald House
December 19, 20225:00 pm - 6:00 pm Ronald McDonald House, 4403 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
Giving Tuesday is tomorrow and marks a time for us to gear up for Colorado’s special day of giving: ColoradoGives Day! Your support helps make December 6 THAT MUCH BETTER. Help us meet our Colorado Gives Day goal! Now through Colorado Gives Day (December 6), your tax-deductible support of any amount also qualifies your Rocky Mountain District Foundation for the special Colorado Gives Day Incentive Fund! www.coloradogives.org/organization/RockyMountainDistrictKiwanisFoundation... See MoreSee Less